Just practising: Agnes Monica Releases Her New Single (Karena Ku Sanggup)

10:07 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Indonesia should be proud because they have Agnes Monica as a diva. She is really a big asset for our country and I think that the government should provide her with good facilities so she won't leave this country to go international so everybody in the world will recognize her as 'Agnes Monica from Indonesia' not 'Britney Spears from Indonesia'. And I think everyone who always judge her, say her as a 'Britney Spears' actually they just envy her. Honestly, Agnes Monica is my only Indo fave singer since she's so multitalented, she can compose, sing and dance very well which is not so many people can do this.

I admire her so much coz she can stand on her own way. No bad gossip about her. And I think she has the same idea with me: "DO WHATEVER YOU DESIRE BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU DO THERE WILL ALWAYS SOMEONE TO JUDGE YOU"

Proud to be Agnes Monica, keep working, stay focusing and one day, everybody will keep staring at you!

The lyric of the single
Coz I could,
Eventhough I dont want to stand alone without you
I want you to have no doubt, just leave me, if thats the way things have to go
Not sure if I could erase my pain
I will always fight for our love
But what's my mistake
Till I dont deserve your seriousness
Back to Reff
Ending:
Dont you make me understand
Just smile, coz I could

p.s: Her new single can be downloaded at youtube, the title is: Karna Ku Sanggup. Or you can downloaded it here
And I dunno, I can understand every meaning of her song. I always know what does the songs want to tell us about.

Hey, foreigner, see, Indonesia also has a diva, and our president, Mr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono admires her so much. You just have to listen to her and realize that she's soooooo wonderful!

0 comments: